When you're ready to invest in a new air conditioning system, Blue Star Air Conditioning is the company to call for a quality AC installation. Our skilled Comfort Advisors will ensure your system is sized and set up to deliver maximum comfort and minimum energy expenses. Whether you live in Longwood, Winter Park, or Orlando, FL, we'll assist with all your cooling needs.
Which AC System Is Best for You?
Efficiency, price, money-saving features — there's so much to consider when you're in the market for a new AC system. Our complimentary consultations make it easier to make the right decision. Schedule an appointment with a NATE-certified expert, and we'll help you explore your options.
- Central air conditioning systems use a network of ducts to ensure cool air circulates throughout your home or business.
- Ductless mini-splits use individual air handlers with independent thermostats to deliver air directly into specific work or living spaces.
- All-season heat pumps provide cooling when the weather is warm, then switch to heating mode to keep you toasty when breezy weather arrives.
Innovative AC Installation Features
Advancements in HVAC technology have made today's AC systems more efficient and effective than ever. Whether you want to save money on energy bills or experience the ultimate cooling comfort, look for systems with these cutting-edge features and functions.
- Variable-speed air handling systems adjust airflow velocity according to your cooling needs, eliminating uncomfortable temperature swings.
- Multi-stage compressors run on full power only on the hottest days of the year, conserving energy without compromising comfort.
- Sophisticated evaporator valves allow your AC to maintain the ideal temperature within a fraction of a degree.
Professional Air Conditioning Installation Services
No matter what cooling system you choose, the optimal operation depends on proper sizing. An oversized AC quickly cools the immediate area but cycles off before the air can circulate throughout your structure. An undersized system costs more to operate because it consumes so much energy trying but failing to maintain a reliably cool temperature. At Blue Star, we take the time to get the size right by conducting load calculations that account for factors like air infiltration, insulation, and square footage. We'll install your new AC system to operate at peak efficiency.
For HVAC installations you can trust to keep you comfortably cool all summer, call the professionals at Blue Star today. As an award-winning Trane Comfort Specialist, we're dedicated to ensuring you enjoy the full benefits of your investment in cooling comfort. We also back every installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.